Thursday, June 7, 2012

First Pick-Up

It was great meeting everyone at the pick-up this week! I (Beth) am sorry I wasn't able to make it to the Byron Center Pick Up, but will try next week. It's my last week of teaching for the year, and starting next week I'll have more time to hang out with Josh on the farm and help out. I'll post more recipes ideas soon, but wanted to let you know we added some links to recipes ideas for arugula and swiss chard on the facebook page - please feel free to check it out. If you're new to a CSA, it can take some adjustment to use everything in your share. It helps me to remember that you can add these items to regular dishes you cook, you don't have to sit down to a plate of swiss chard. :) We'll do our best to give you lots of inspiring suggestions as well. We'll see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment